Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Bath Adventure of Tonight

So my night was very eventful to say the least...
Raelyn has this habit of as soon as we put her in the water, she decides its nice enough to go potty and its not pleasant, I'll tell you that much. haha. Since I've become very big about germs and things of that sort, her going "potty" means picking her up, draining the water, washing the tub out, and starting the process all over again! Its a hassle but hey, all she knows is its relaxing and if she has to go, then she has to go.

So anyways, tonight...
I went to start our nightly routine, and since I didn't sleep well last night due to the weather, I wasn't thinking too much..
So first, I put the water in her tub: Too warm!
Second, I add cold water to cool it off: Too cold!
So then, I drain the water in attempt to start this process over and make it just right!
Oh, & p.s. all while holding naked baby Raelyn on my knee not thinking..
Needless to say, her bath routine, happened on mommy...
Not too pleasant... haha.
Ew, to say the least..


On a more pleasant note,
bath time has become a little more fun for her lately, & us!
I've been sitting her in the water and letting her kick her legs and arms,
I read it's good for baby since it's like being in mommy's tummy and also, it strengthens her legs!
Its also, a good laugh for mommy and daddy because she gets so happy!


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment