Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amazing

Just a little side note,
     
     [Im pretty sure I have the most amazing daughter in the ENTIRE world and can't get over how I seriously LOVE her more than life itself... if that's possible.]

     Its two o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep because I busted my rear/back earlier with all this snow/ice business that us Texans have received this week and am hurting..
  
Anyways.. She's asleep on my chest and really warm and reminds me of a TINY version of the love of my life. & he's at work right now so thats a really really awesome thing!

 I can't believe she'll be 7 weeks old on Tuesday... Time is flying by!!!

Anyways, I'm really thankful for the family that God has given me. I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing husband and beautiful daughter!


P.S. I had a beautiful day out in the snow besides falling. Husband and I got to take a walk (just the two of us!) and had a blast watching all the families slide down the hill over here by our house! We laughed a lot and it was very much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment